Friday, January 14, 2005

Poem: Château



Something a little different today. HEHE, like to keep everybody on their toes! This is a poem that I wrote a long time ago. It's just a very fun and silly poem. It just came to me one day out of the blue, as the best ones do, and it made me laugh. Ah, well... hopefully gives you a smile also!


Château

There is a château
Made of gateau
With cherry flavour halls
Where
The prince
Throws wild and sticky balls
Outside, along the lollipop promenade
There's a great pool of frizzy lemonade
And who built the pool
Why, it was a crazy old fool
Who had only one eye
And spoke in lazy lullaby
All around the grounds
The walls are made of ginger bread
And its said
That it was raised by an army of undead
By a witch queen
That lives in a shed
At the bottom of the lawn
All in all...
Its a most peculiar place!


Copyright 2005 - all rights reserved by poster.

2 comments:

Borya said...

Cherry flavour halls - that's an image that deserves a story!
I have some similar poems myself but they are all written in German ...

Martin said...

Thanks for the link! I thought that stuff was really great. Very surreal :-)

Best Wishes
La Luna