Sunday, January 02, 2005

Goodmorning Barcelona





Goodmorning Barcelona!


Me and Barcelona awake together...


Since Barcelona was mentioned recently... here is a picture that I took of her just waking up :-) Hope you like it! This was taken on the first morning of my holidays and adventures in the city of Bareclona, Spain. This is the early morning view from the roof top garden at the hostel where I stayed in the outskirts of Barcelona. It's located in a placed called Horta. There were many more mornings and many more adventures in Barcelona!


Copyright 2005 - all rights reserved by poster.

6 comments:

Anonymous Poet said...

Hi Luna! Just stopping by. How far out of downtown Barcelona do you live? I have been to Barcelona once and loved it! I like the photo.

Cristina said...

What an incredibly nice picture!! I like it very much!

Come to think of it I have several pictures of Barcelona's sky. I can post them on my blog in the next few days if you want to see them :)

Martin said...

Hi, and thanks for the comments all. Hope all your days are unfolding in a way that you would wish and filled with light :-)

Blue Fairy, your English is fine! My Spanish is very basic. I am still learning. I like the name of your blog. Mi vida en aluz - My life in blue. Very nice title. Yeah, I use MSN. I'll add you sometime soon :-)

Anon Poet, Good to see you around :-) I don't live in Barcelona or even Spain ( I WISH! ) but am stuck here in London. Well, at least for the direct future. Yeah, Barcelona is a very nice place to visit. I really enjoyed myself a lot. There is so much to see and to do there!

Critina, Yes, please do post up your photos of BCN :-) I would really like to see them! I look forward to see them on your blog very soon if you will put them up there! :-)

Best Wishes to all
- La Luna.

keed said...

you are lucky. have a good year.

Borya said...

The photo transports the morning atmosphere of BCN very good. Fantastic shot. Wish I could be there right now.

Martin said...

Me too :-)

I have more photos ( lots ) from Barcelona so i'll post them up as time goes by!

Best Wishes
La Luna.