Monday, January 17, 2005

Daylight Moon




Daylight Moon

It was about 2 in the afternoon. I was coming home with some shopping. I had just reached my my place when I looked up and there was the moon hanging in the clear blue sky!!!! WOW!!!!! I ran in, put my shopping down, grabbed my camera, and rushed back outside in excitement!!!

I found a small tree stump to lean on so my camera would be steady. Then... I shot, and I shot, and I shot, and I shot. I pretty much shot until the camera was exhausted and me too from kneeling and holding the camera steady for so long! But it was worth it! I have so many great shots of the moon in the day time! Such wonder! Such magic! Such beauty! I will post up more shots soon of her in day time. She really blessed me today. I have some with the moon in the blue sky with clouds passing by so will post one of those up next. I wanted to post this one up first as it's such a beautiful close up of her.

Well, that's it for now. I will just up now and it's late anyway. Isn't the world amazing? They tell children that there is no such thing as magic but they are wrong. They are really wrong. Look around. You will see. The magic and the wonder of it all.

Copyright 2005 - All rights reserved by poster.

11 comments:

Ubermensch said...

lucky you! wish I had teh time tos earch for moons in daylight.

Shylah said...

What a beautiful picture! It would make an excellent desktop wallpaper. =)

livinghigh said...

hey loony
;-)
stumbled over here from English August - nice pics... nice painting.
I liked the short piece you wrote that captured the love scene in the log cabin - very sensuous.
ciao.

Acrix said...

Fantastic shot! It has got a calming effect for me...

Borya said...

Here you can see pretty good the difference between our cameras. And that's why I want to go for a real one in a year.
Isn't it crazy that we should always have the cam around? The best moments appear unexpectedly. Where's my cam now? Hello?

shamoussa said...

That's a very nice photo. I see the moon a lot in the daylight, however my camera is not so good! I noticed you were a fan of the sky and the clouds like myself, nice to see others who look above. Thank you

Cristina said...

Like a lot of people here, my camera can't take pics like this :( But yours is looking great :D

Martin said...

Ubermensch, Thanks for the comment. Glad you liked! And yeah, Sundays are a wonderful thing! :-D

Shylah, thanks for the comment. yes, it would make a great desktop! I hope it's on yours!

livinghigh, thank you!!! Especially glad you enjoyed the writing! Thanks for the comment :-)

Acrix, thanks :-) Hope it brings you peace.

Borya, glad you liked the shot. That's what a 12x zoom can do for you!

Cristina, Thanks! Glad you liked :-)

Best Wishes
La Luna

Cristina said...

12x zoom!!! Mine doesn't even reach 3x...

Martin said...

Writersblock, thanks a lot for the comment. How strange it would be for the stars do be differnt! It's not something I even consider. Glad you had the moon to steer you :-)

Cristina, 12X optical! That pic was taken using optical and digital combined to give 48X zoom :-D

Best Wishes
- Luna -

susan said...

Hey Luna,
Thanks for dropping by my blog (Fragments). Your photographs are lovely! I'm no photographer but you're making me wish that I were....