Saturday, January 08, 2005

Green Home




Green Home

Take me away to my green home. To scent of grass. To lay under endless blue skies. To drift with bird songs under old oak trees...

This was taken in the summer. It's a photo of the forest that is near me. It's not a very large forest but I am very glad to have it near me. Forests are very special to me. They are beautiful places of magic, wonder and calm :-) I hope it brings you some of that when you see the photo :-)

Copyright 2005 - all rights reserved by post.

9 comments:

Silence said...

I really like that picture.. You seem to have captured the magic of the forrest. I could probably lay under endless blue skies. To drift with bird songs under old oak trees... :D

Martin said...

Hello hay! :-D Good to see you here! Thanks for the comment! :-D

Regards
La luna

Acrix said...

Waoh, this one is nice! It;s green and energetic :P

Borya said...

Very different to the forests we have here in the mountains. But the british forests with its uncomparable lawns are impressive and smooth to walk in.

Martin said...

Yhanks for the comments. What are your forests like? :-)

Best Wishes
La Luna

Ubermensch said...

nice captures.....im saving time on saturday evening to savour ur blogs/snippets/snaps with hot lemon tea..
cheers

Anonymous said...

A lovely pic that brings back memories of summer on this cold wet winter's day :o)
M

Unknown said...

Very Cool PIC

Martin said...

UBER and M thanks for your comments :-)

Best Wishes
La Luna