Thursday, January 06, 2005



Oh give me the wings to soar skies with them.

I want to tumble upward
To break the chains of the Earth
I want to touch the sky with trembling fingers
Embrace the heat of sun with trembling love
Go -
fly, fly, fly
In clouds and sunsets sky
Oh give me the wings fly

Back again with another photo! I hope you like this photo and it takes you flying with those birds as they race and glide on currents of air.. I like this one very much.

As I was posting this photograph inspiration struck me. With breath held and fingers flying as I typed this out. I know lady fate is fickle with her kisses and so I am always thankful when she chooses to kiss me with art and creation. I also hope that you like the poem. As I said, it was written in just a few seconds.

So... a photo AND a poem today! Two for one ain't bad ;-) lol

Copyright 2005 - all rights reserved by poster.

5 comments:

Borya said...

Two things:
First: I like this combination, a poem underlined by a picture. Or vice versa. Well, I prefer creating images in one's mind with words, by writing, and then adding a pic. Incredible quality of the photo. Your camera is amazing. For me that means, a cheap one now and then saving money for the big thing.
Second: to Blue Fairy, can you tell me what intention lies behind writing this "jajaj"? I have one friend (from Miguelturra near Ciudad Real) who does the same when writing emails and I never really can read this kind of language correctly. (I'm German.) Just wondering.
Oh, and I like the title of your blog! :-)

Martin said...

Thanks Borya! Glad you liked the image and writing. Maybe I will move in that direction on the blog? I don't know. See how things unfold. As always, best plans are no plans at all :-)

Yes, the camera is wonderful! I am very happy that I have it. It allows me so much creative and artistic freedom and tne quality of the images is fantastic! I love having the 12 times zoom lens also!

I can answer your question regarding the "jaja" Since she speaks spanish the J sound ( as I am sure you know already ) has a "H" Sound in Spanish. So when you are laughing in English the sound is "HaHaHa" Laughing in Spanish is the same "JaJaJa" see what I mean? They both have the Hhaaa sound.

Best Wishes
La Luna.

Anonymous said...

La Luna you've captured a beautiful combination of visual & poetic imagery. Yes indeed Lady Fate has given you something special! :D
M

Martin said...

Hi Blue Fairy!!!! Yeah, it's ok to say "laughing"

Best Wishes
La Luna :-)

Borya said...

Blue Fairy - that's okay writing it like this of course. Think I was simply used to smilies or signs like lol, so I was a bit unsure about jajaj and jijiiijij. Oh, and my friend writes "jelou" when greeting me. :-)