Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Sky



The Sky

No matter how drab and dark the Earth might be the sky is always bright and infinite in it's ever changing blue white beauty.

Hope you like this photo! I like the clouds at the bottom. It reminds me of the bands from Jupiter or Saturn! Sorry no update yesterday. Will get back on track once again! Cannot miss those daily updates. It's important to me to keep update every day. Like to have something here everyday for me and for everybody who lies to view. Take care and... see the sky :-)

Copyright 2005 - all rigts reserved.

8 comments:

Silence said...

I really like the yellowish color of the clouds. Nice picture Luna.

Martin said...

Thank you :-)

Yeah, very interesting colours there! Even the blue of the sky seems bit odd and muted. Interesting sky. Skies never cease to amaze me :-)

Borya said...

Are these borreguitos?

Martin said...

Borya, Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :-D

Writers Block, thanks a lot for your comments. I do fear getting burn out! I started this blog just before Christmas and it dawned on me that next year I have to fill 365 days worth of photography, poetry, and prose! Well, one thing I was hoping this blog is that it will keep the creative juices flowing but it may do the opposite! We will see. If I think I need a break I'll take some time off. Like you say, having a short time away can recharge the batteries :-)

Best Wishes
:: LUNA ::

Cristina said...

The upper ones are indeed borreguitos :P

Love the colours and the shapes. Where did you take this picture? Were you at ground level? Looks like it was taken from high above...

Borya said...

In parts it looks like tender waves hitting the beach.

Martin said...

Cristina, it was just shot from ground level :-) Looks love this pic coz it looks like a painting... next post from me will continue from that! Thanks for the comment!

Borya, interesting interpretation! You are off to Mexico tomrrow? Best wishes and have a great time!!!

Best Wishes
:: LUNA ::

Martin said...

Hi, thanks for your comment Bobby :-)

Best Wishes
- Luna