Friday, February 04, 2005

The painted sky



The Painted Sky

A dreamed of a sky painted by vast brush strokes from some celestial brush. I blinked and the world was rendered in artist brush strokes...

The photograph that I took reminded me so much of a painting that I decided to create this post. I simply altered the image in paint shop to reproduce the photograph below as if it was a painting. What do you think? Interesting :-) I really like the look of it! Wish I had actually painted it!!! Really MUST put "buy some paints" and also "one of the things to do is paint a sky" on my urgent "to do list!"
Been kinda hecktic last days! Glad I could at least post this! :-)

Copyright 2005 - all rights reserved.

4 comments:

. : A : . said...

Very well done. When I saw it first, I thought it was a painting till I scrolled down!

Pincushion said...

Wow ! Thats amazing. Never knew you could change photographs, this way. But it looks so like a real painting ! Liked it :)

Martin said...

I love it - you had me fooled there for a second.

Cheers

Martin said...

Thanks all, glad you liked it :)