Friday, February 11, 2005

Amazing Bunny Adventures - PART THREE!


Yeah... you have been waiting for it! Now I present to you.... :-D


Special guest starring a penguin!

Well, this is the last in the Amazing bunny adventures ( at least for now :-D ) I might do some more at some point when I am feeling like a break from the artistic stuff and wanna do something fun :-D Hope they gave a smile :-)
My best Wishes
La Luna.

Copyright 2005 - all rights reserved. And if you don't respect that then the bunny will come bite of your face!!! :-O hehe.

7 comments:

Silence said...

That rabbit is in for the beating of its life..

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling! I'm smiling!:0)
I hope you are too! :0)

-M

Pincushion said...

Oh, he looks jus like YOU !
Hehehe :D

Angelsiiighs said...

AHHHHAAAhahaaa...
I liiiike penguins... i got one in my fridge.... :)
All humans in the whole world should dress up in penguin suits, and there would be no issues about rasisme/colour or where u come from...
The thingy is how am i going to persuade them..???
with icecream???

Ubermensch said...

hmmm nice fun experiments

Martin said...

Writersblock, I'm really glad I make you smile! :-) Keep on smiling and producing your great writing! The new comment system rocks! I think it's really good and much better this way and so thanks blogger! Thanks for the comments writers block :-)

Hay, The rabbit is undefeatable! :-D

M, glad you are smiling! keep on smiling! :-)

Pincushion, he does look like me but I am not so pink ;) lol

Angelsiiighs, good to see you! :-) Yeah, great idea about everybody dress as penguins. How can you start a war if you are dressed as a funny penguin? Unfortunatly I think people are not clever enough to dress as penguins, even for icecream, so we just have to be the smart few who dress as penguins ;)

Best Wishes
La Luna

Martin said...

Ooooooooooooops, missed your comment there Ubermensch! Thanks for the comment. Yeah, nice to have a bit of fun and silliness in the world :-)

Best Wishes
:: La Luna :: :-)