Monday, June 27, 2005

Tomorrow...


Tomorrow is yet unborn and she waits like a spiralled sea shell curled in anticipation of becoming. Those pages of heart, soul, bone, flesh, and skin wait for the words of blood.

... And now my heart is full of wishes and dreaming and hope... And now my soul is full of new and treasured memories. These new days are full of promises and the hope is that they are not broken ones and that the dream caterpillars can hatch into beautiful butterflies tomrrow...

Whatever may come tomorrow. I will be waiting. I will have my arms ready to embrace it. If tomorrow is bad. If tomorrow is stormy. If the butterflies never hatch. Ah well... there is always, always, always tomorrow.

Best Wishes
La Luna.

10 comments:

mermaid said...

"and she waits like a spiralled sea shell curled in anticipation of becoming".

Sometimes I feel like you know me too well, Luna. These thoughts have been twirling in my head, coiled up inside. I thought to myself, whay not just let then untangle themselves when the time is right?

Trust in the path, it's the secret to happiness, isn't it?

Simply beautiful.

keed said...

tomorrow is the beginning of evermore. peace.

Cristina said...

Those pages of heart, soul, bone, flesh, and skin wait for the words of blood.

Beautiful!

Martin said...

Mermaid... I think your ocean is a mirror of my sky.

Billy. Thank you! Always appreciated :-)

Cristina, Glad you found it beautiful. Nice to see you! Thanks for the comment!

Best Wishes
- Martin

Jessica said...

this was just wonderful!

Acrix said...

Very encouraging :)

Martin said...

Jessica - Glad you liked my words and thanks a lot for the comment!

Acrix - There is always the hope that the next day will be brighter. And if it isn't then the task is to hold a candle, a wavering light, against the dark until the bright day. :-)

Wishes
La Luna

. : A : . said...

The circle is complete.

"Tomorrow is yet unborn and she waits like a spiralled sea shell curled in anticipation of becoming."

Beautiful.

Borya said...

your next topic could be always forever now.

Martin said...

:A: Thanks! Glad you liked. I think I like that sentence the best also.

Borya - Good to see you :-)

That's a good idea. I'm gonna leave it for the moment but I will return to it. I might change the name to "Infinity" or simply "Always" tho.

Best Wishes
La Luna