Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Today



Today was hot as hell with a hard boiled egg yolk yellow sun. Today the sun beat down in waves of golden heat on my skin. Today I saw roses red as blood. Today was a day for oceanic deep blue skies. Today was a day for blue eyed children playing and laughing with water pistols. Today was a day for the grass to stand still and wilt. Today I saw my parents old and grey, and loved them very much but I couldn't tell them. Today I ate a curry that was full of exotic spice and scents. Today I saw something profound and sad. Today I saw the end. Today I listen to the fan whirl and hum. Today I stepped ( with a little trepidation ) into realm o a novel, into Dracula. Today the night is dark and still with a bright moon watching me type this through the window pane.

Tomrrow... is another day. I wonder what it will bring. I wonder, I wish, I wonder... I hope it brings me something good. I hope it brings you something good.

Goodnight, till tomorrow :-)

Wishes - La Luna

8 comments:

Just Me said...

i have chanced to turn a corner and end up here. i think i might like it here...may i stay awhile & swim in your words? for i have suddenly found myself hungry for the words of others.

tomorrow always holds hope and when tomorrow becomes today if the hope has vanished then there is always the next tomorrow.

mermaid said...

I am envious of your ability to be so present in your day. Stay there, and remember tomorrow, you will be present again.

Martin said...

Just me, thank you for your visit and your wonderful words. I would be honoured if you were to stay! I will try to pay your site a visit.

You are right, tomrrow always holds hope. Well said, thank you! :-)

Mermaid, thanks also for your words. I'm amazed you understand. I hope we will be be "present" in all our days to come.

Best Wishes
- La Luna

Martin said...

Thanks for the visit Anon! Today is so hot that I need to invent a new word for how hot it is. If this does not make sense it's because my brain is boiled and I am tired...

Wish you, and all the others well wishes :-)

- La Luna

keed said...

your words convey ethereal intensity. and thnx for commenting on my blog. today is unlimited.

Acrix said...

If u happen to come to KL (capital city of Malaysia), u can experience the blazing sun everyday! Haha, it;s hot and humid here~ Even when walking a short distance, u will start to sweat profusely! Argh, summer the season of love~ Everyday is filled with fun...

. : A : . said...

Wow. It sounds hot!

Looking forward to the 'Tomorrow' post now.

Martin said...

Thanks for your words Billy. They are always so bright and intense.

Acrix, I think I had enough "blazing" sun to last for right now :-D Thankfully it has cooled down a little!

::A:: Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed. I hope you find something good in tomorrow both here and in your life.

Best Wishes
La Luna