Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Return...

... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Please, please, please, please, please...
... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Blink, flicker, inhale, flutter, beat, and then the light...
... beep ... beep ... beep .... beep ... beep ... beep ... beep .. beep ...
IT LIVES AGAIN!!! ;-)
Well, my friends. It's been awhile hasn't it? :-) I missed being here blogging and I missed the people that visted this humble home made of electronic bricks and glued with my fragile words, painted with my heart and soul blood

So... dear reader, you maybe, probably, asking yourself the question: What happened? Simple and short answer is burn out. Well, there is a more complex answer but this isn't one of those blogs where I talk about my personal life. There are a lot of those and they do it very well. So, blog burn out. It's a simple truth, but maybe not the only one. I think and hope it's enough.

Now I am here once again and it's good to be back. I probably won't be posting every day as before. That's too much! My posting will probably be more sparodic. I will, for sure, post EACH weekend. There maybe weekday posts depending on time and mood. Did I say this isn't one of those personal blogs? Ah well... it may slowly take on a more personal direction.

So, here again. Let's see where this goes. Make yourself at home. I hope, to share a smile or two with my poetry, prose, and photograph.

Lastly, a sincere thank you to all those that visited before. You made blogging a wonderful experience. I hope to see you all again.

Best Wishes
- Martin.



23 comments:

Angelsiiighs said...

tzzzzzzzzhhhkktttttttzzzzzzz....
"hi's bacccck froom outer space"

I hope it was good to "be gone" a little...


We have to disappear to appear again....

When i die i wanna be one of those boxes where it pops up a doll or something similar.... wuaaaaaaaaahhhh (but i want to be other things too, so i guess i need to die many times)

Welcome back

Thoughts and youghurt ;)
Angelene

Martin said...

Shhhhzzzaaaaat

I am reading you! Thanks for the welcome back! :-)

I did need to be gone and now I am back, and it feels goooooood.

Maybe you will be like a cat and get 9 lives? Hopefully you have enough lives to return as many things as you wish to! When I come back, I think I would want to be a crow, maybe a wolf, possibly a cat :-)

Thoughts and ice cream
- La Luna :-)

mermaid said...

La Luna, I know burnout well. I felt as if I were writing for others, and not myself. Now, I write regardless of whether others listen, or not. I am still influenced by comments, but in a nurturing way. I no longer feel hand-cuffed to their words.

Welcome back. I hope your journey was restful.

Martin said...

Thank you for your comment and visit! :-)

Now we are both daisy fresh and ready to spill electronic ink :-) Hopefully with a change in us that will stop us being burnt out with blogging again.

Best Wishes
Luna

Borya said...

take your time and find your rhythm. it's good to have you back.

Martin said...

Thanks, it's good to be back! Posting, reading your words and blog! And also reading the other blogs! I missed it. I was just so burned out. I couldn't even LOOK at a blog. Strange as that may sound :-) Now finally am rested.

I think your advice is good. Will take it slow and by feeling. Part of why I got so burned out was that I felt that I HAD to post everyday and post something good. I know this is not the case now, of course. You are right, I have to find my rhythm.

Best Wishes
:: LA LUNA ::

shamoussa said...

Welcome back..
Thanks for stopping by :)
I'll be checking your blog weekly then..
And by the way.. being personal on a blog is totally OK, very good and a very enriching experience.. you get to discover how we are all alike but different!

Martin said...

Shamoussa, thanks for your visit, comment and advice :-)

Best Wishes
La Luna :-)

Acrix said...

Glad ur blogging again~ Something seems to be missing after u stop blogging :P

Regards,
Acrix

Josie said...

Nice that you again with us.
blogging hasn`t to have a fixed a timetable it only have to listen to our heart.

Anonymous Poet said...

Welcome back. I was wondering if you had fallen off the edge of the Earth or something. Glad we have got that cleared up.

Jessica said...

glad to have you back. you were missed.

. : A : . said...

Good to have you back. Looking forward to reading your 'new' posts. As you know, it is the quality and not the quantity that counts.

:-)

Martin said...

Axris! Provider of beautiful images and all kinds of weird things that I would like to taste! Send me one of those balls :-P

Thanks for the welcome back. Great to be back :-)

Josie, you are right. Listening to one's heart is the most important thing we can do in any situation. Thanks for the reminder of that and the welcome back :-)

Jessica, thank you! :-) Hope you are well. Look forward to catching up!

Anon poet, thanks and good luck with your poetry gear :-)

:A: Thanks, you made me smile with your comment. Look forward to reading your blog. Thanks for the comment! :-)

Best Wishes to all
- La Luna -

Cristina said...

Hey, welcome back! :)

Martin said...

Thank you Cristina!!! :-) I hope your day has improved!

Best Wishes
- Luna -

Patry Francis said...

I understand the need to disappear sometimes, but glad you have returned.

Martin said...

Thank you very much! Glad to have returned. Your blog looks interesting. I'll give it some attention soon :-)

Best Wishes
- Luna

Pincushion said...

Welcome back my dear! you sure were missed! Do forgive me for such a delay in response...
i guess i too am going thru something similar..burn out..sigh..
thanks for droppin by..for remembering me :)
Its always a pleasure to read what u write and ur pics!
Thank you :)

Pincushion said...

..and oh..THANK YOU ..for asking for the pic..its SUCH AN HONOUR...:) i can mail it to you if u wish..but i dont knw how large i can make it..will try to make it screen size..if u want..! Do let me know..!
Cheers! and yes..its hot hot hot :))

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://dgmpphts.com/atkh/szpj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://tjhkccja.com/decn/cpvu.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://dgmpphts.com/atkh/szpj.html | http://nexvrzcu.com/josu/ylpg.html