Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Last of the strawberry light



Last of the Strawberry Light.

Everything soaked in soft strawberry ripe light. The day grew late as I watched the last of the strawberry light colour the clouds and drip away to usher on the ocean of night with it's shivering white stars.

YES! It's another sky!!! lol Another photo taken with my new camera. Happened to be at the right time to catch the strawberry light that coloured these clouds. Dawn and dusk are both really magical times. It's not so much a coincidence that the moon watches over these two moments. Anyway, it's a beauitful sky and I like it. I hope you do too :-)

Copyright 2004 - All rights reserved by poster.

9 comments:

Acrix said...

Nice peach-orangish + pinkish cloud!

Martin said...

Yup! :-D Glad you liked it, and thanks for the comment!

Best Regards
La Luna.

Borya said...

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be

Cristina said...

I love it when the clouds are that colour! Pure magic, isn't it?

Martin said...

Cristina, yeah it is :-) The dawn and dusk as special times and often really beautiful.


Boya, that's a poem you quoted? Where is it from? Seems like something Burns might wright ( guessing ), who is it? Or did you write it yourself!?

Best Wishes
La Luna.

Borya said...

Oh, I just quoted the song "Brothers in arms" for your pic reminded me of the cover of that album.
Can't wait until I get a digicam on my own. I want to shoot myself crazy with such views.
Great shot!

Martin said...

Thanks! Glad you liked it :-)

When are you planning on getting your camera and have you settled on what digi cam you want to go for?

Best Wishes
- La Luna.

poppycock said...

beautiful, beautiful sky,
like strawberry and bubblegum cotton candy :)

Martin said...

Glad you liked it :-)

Happy new year!

Regards
La Luna.