Sunday, December 19, 2004

Birth of the Sky



Birth of the sky...


Took the photo a few days ago... Seems so primordial. I like the smoldering orange and dark plum purples here. Something being born. The sky, the universe, or just another day? Or maybe it's fading. Everything fading down to darkness, fading down to black and no more contrast or tones. Whatever... it's still beautiful and still makes my heart sing. The sky always makes my heart sing. The sky always reminds me of the good things in life. You only need to look up and right there is something so beautiful and amazing.

© All writes reserved. Copywrite 2004

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi luz de la luna
Hmmm...you are a talented little wabbit aren't you?lol
Great blog baby!
From you know who!!! lol

Cristina said...

Just saying hello in return since you left a comment on my blog as well :) Very nice place you have here, and very nice picture of the sky too!

Thanks for your comment by the way!

Martin said...

Thank you both for the comments! :-)

Person no.1 YES! I am a talented wabbit. But then you knew that, right? :-D lol

Person no.2 Glad that you liked the sky & thank you for visiting!

Borya said...

I'm curious about the photos to come. And yes, there will be a digicam but no, not yet for Christmas. It will get January. Until then I have to use all the old stuff, yeck!

Martin said...

Thank you the comment! More pictures to come. Stay tuned and hopefully you will see something here that you like :-)

The photos on your site are really good. I especially like the snowy road one! Hope you get a new digi came soon. Go on... treat yourself! You know wou waaaana! :-D

Best Wishes
Luna