Sunday, December 19, 2004

Historic Moment



Friends, Romans, fellow Bloggers! Lend me your eyes!

Hello and welcome!

It's now 2:19 Sunday morning, and my blog Light of the Moon goes live! Yep, I am online! Spent most of the day wresting and tinkering with this to get it how I like it. Now, it's finally here! I can tell you that I am pretty pleased with myself! :-) Hmmm, so what's left to do? Well, now I suppose I need some kind of content! :-D

If you just tuned in, I want to extend a warm luna welcome to you. Pull up a chair by the fire and I will explain a little about my blog. It's a home for my poetry, my short fiction, and my ( newest creative outlet ) photography. I hope, in sharing and putting my work online for others to see, that somebody finds something they like.

I had better stop rambling... Now I will smash this virtual bottle of virtual champaign against the side of this blog and declare it internet ocean worth!



2 comments:

Martin said...

Welcome to our world, my friend. Good luck.

Cheers

Martin said...

Thanks! :)

Best Wishes
- Luna.