Friday, September 09, 2005

It's a dangerous business...


"It’s dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to..." - Gandalf

Phew... have been so busy the last few weeks and even more busy these past few days. It seems that life sometimes becomes a grey highway with it's individual parts racing along it in a blur of colours and sounds.

Now I can forget everything pack up and head out beyond my door to who knows what. I raise a glass to adventure! In a little while I will be stepping out my door and let it sweep me to Spain and where ever it may take me. Hopefully I can blog my travels from Spain here. Wish me luck, and that my road is filled with many marvels. I hope we can share them in the coming days. And so... to adventure!

Best Wishes
- Martin 2005

4 comments:

. : A : . said...

Congratulations on beginning a new journey and all the best. Look forward to reading your experiences.

Cristina said...

Ooh have lots of fun!! I really hope you can blog a little on the field :P

mermaid said...

You will always find beauty in any corner of the world. It can try to hide from you in Spain, but I know you'll find it!

Martin said...

:A: thank you! :-)

Cristina: Thanks! Hey, I saw a bar here with your name! Bar Cristina! You are famous! :-D

Hot, isn´t it? lol

Finnegan: Thank you! Adventers are aplenty, so far :-)

Mermaid: Loverly comment! thank you!