Monday, October 05, 2020

Introducing Travels with my Belly


 

The Moon has moved again.


This is where it all started. This is where I wore my heart on my sleeve and splashed out what was inside onto the white beconing page. I shared my poetry, stories, food, art, and travels. I absolutely loved being here and made some wonderful friends.

I wonder if any of you still pass by and glance at the moon?

So it's been over 10 years! Now I have a new home on the internet. The new site is hosted on WordPress and has a narrower focus than this. Now I have a food and travel site called Travels with my Belly!

So if you used to read me here on Luz de la Luna or you passed by and are curious to read more by me then come and find me at Travels with my Belly Old and new friends are welcome just the same. 

I hope to see you there for foodie adventures and travel. Until we meet again, may the sun be always at your back and the road rise up to meet you. Hopefully, I will see you soon!

- Martin


No comments: